Monday, February 01, 2010

Important Message from David Braswell Chairman of District Six


Dear LD 6 Members:

As your Chairman of LD 6, I have always felt it important to be fair and open when communicating information from my office to each of you throughout the district.

Below and attached is a request to have a Lorie Kline flyer forwarded to each of you because she is asking that you consider her for the open Senate Seat vacated by our very own Precinct Committeemen and former State Senator, Pamela Gorman. Senator Gorman has decided to run for John Shadegg’s seat.


I too, David Braswell, am asking for your vote to be recommended to fill State Senator Pamela Gorman’s vacated seat. As your Chairman for the past three years you know me and the values that I uphold.

SenateCampaignDocument_2010

Moreover, please do not be confused and think that by my sending out Lori’s flyer I am in anyway endorsing her. To the contrary, I am sending this information out because it is the fair thing to do as Chairman of LD 6 and she has asked. More importantly, you have every right to know who she is for the purpose of making an informed decision since she is not a member of our LD 6 Republican Committee.

I hope to see all members of the LD 6 Republican Committee tomorrow evening at the Deer Valley Airport restaurant. Credentials and Tallies desk opens at 6:00 PM and will close at 7 PM. The Special Meeting will begin promptly at 7 PM and State Party Chairman, Randy Pullen, will reside over the election with the assistance of 1st Vice Chair, Carrie Rauch.


Thanks for all you do on behalf of our LD 6 Republican Party!

David Braswell, Chairman
Legislative District 6


Klein Flyer

No comments: