Wednesday, May 06, 2009

GO SPEED RACER, GO!








STATEMENT FROM AZGOP EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR BRETT MECUM

Arizona Republican Party Executive Director Brett Mecum issued the following statement:

“Earlier today I was confronted by two officers of the Department of Public Safety who asserted that according to photo radar equipment that I was travelling at a high rate of speed. The incident in question took place nearly one month ago. I have not had an opportunity to review any of the evidence in this particular matter. As a consequence, I have entered no plea in this matter. I expect to and look forward to having an opportunity to see all the information DPS has collected and I will evaluate that information prior to entering any pleas in this matter. I have every expectation that this matter will in no way compromise or effect my ability to do my job as executive director of the Arizona Republican Party as we continue forward right here, right now, with our aggressive plan to register more Republicans and enhance our fundraising.”


Paid for by the Arizona Republican Party
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee

www.AZGOP.org



Well Brett, looks like you will have plenty of opportunity to see the 'evidence'!




Here are some other articles on this subject:










No comments: