Saturday, April 11, 2009

CHANGES WE NEITHER ACCEPT NOR BELIEVE IN BY HJS


Jack: Hey, Frank, did you get your car loan at the bank?

Frank: No. They turned me down.

Jack: Why? Your credit was always good and you paid on time.

Frank: I know, but the International Monetary Fund writes the rules now and all the banks must comply with them. It is all political. I could not get the Camry.

Paul: I thought you were looking at SUVs.

Frank: Ha! Try to get one! IMF will not give a car loan for an SUV; they are not green-compliant. I had to change my plans and look for a regular car.

Jack: Just who do they think they are?

Frank: Oh, they know who they are. They are the bosses of everything. Our party of the left had been trying for years to take the SUVs away from us, now they can. I cannot have a station wagon either, so I suggested a big Mercury sedan.

Paul: I take it they did not approve the Merc either?

Frank: Nope. The bank people said my family did not meet the established numerical standards. The best I could do was a Camry coupe. I do not even rate four doors.

Jack: I do not understand this nonsense. What are they doing at that bank?

Frank: It is not the bank, it is the IMF. Our country, thanks to you-know-who, is now a member of that European-dominated monetary control outfit. They have the power to tell us what we can and what we cannot drive and how big a house we can own. They have the power because they have all the money and can say yes or no to any loan or mortgage.

Jack: But you still do not come home with the Camry. What happened?

Frank: The bank people said their list of my registered assets included firearms: my shotgun, two rifles, and two target pistols. The new rules say these assets are not a necessity and I should sell them to the state and use the credits for part of the down payment.

Paul: My God! What has this country become?

Jack: Hey, watch that “My God” stuff. Do you want them to know you’re a Christian?

Frank: Yes, Paul, keep it down. We’ll all go to jail for illegal assembly. There are three of us here and God was mentioned. We may never get any loans.

Paul: Oops. Sorry about that. What did you tell them about the down payment?

Frank: I could not say what I wanted to say. I said I would think about it a few days.

Jack: Can you try another bank, one with our old, sensible rules?

Frank: No. They are all the same and linked by a computer. By now, they all have a video of my transaction and they all probably have been alerted to review the video of I show up anywhere else. That is what happened to Leo.

Paul: The guy who lost his house after twenty years of paying on it?

Frank: Yep. After he went to the third bank, looking for somebody at least human, the new rules said he must be treated as a potential risk because he acted as if he were trying to get away with something. The bank called in his mortgage loan and he had to move.

Jack: Where is he living now?

Frank: Over in one of the high-rises.

Paul: What? That is where the put the junkies and the really bad elements. The cops are always rousting those places and tearing them apart.

Frank: They were the only places that would rent to his family. They consider him a criminal because he keeps a framed copy of our old Constitution in his bedroom, along with copies of the first two amendments. He says he wants always to be reminded about the way things used to be—when we were a free country. They probably have not forgotten he was a member of the Republicans before the CHANGE. Of course, they are outlawed now.

Jack: What are you going to do about a car? You waited so long to get one.

Paul: Yes, that waiting list was almost as long as the one for sick call. What has it been, six months?

Frank: No, almost nine months. Now that they know I still own firearms, they will not let me along until I am completely defenseless. They cannot evict me because I won the home. They just will not approve my insurance.

Paul: You do not have home insurance?

Frank: No, they declared my unloaded and cased firearms a fire hazard, so I have neither home insurance nor car insurance. If I have a fire or an accident, I am sunk. And I have no ammunition, Remember, we had to turn ours in and then go buy the coded stuff? Well, after everyone turned their ammo in, they cancelled manufacturing the coded stuff.

Jack: I have heard enough! This is too much B/S! I say let’s start another revolution!

Paul: Yes. But listen, the muezzin is calling us for noon prayers. These five prayers a day are driving me crazy. Let’s sneak out later, after mosque.

Jack: I don’t think I can. My daughter is getting married today.

Frank: That is nice. Who is the lucky man?

Jack: I don’t know and neither does she. The Feds said it was none of our business. The Feds picked him out.

Paul: This is all crap! I want my country back, the good old USA. I am damned sick of this Obamastan!

HJS

No comments: