Monday, August 04, 2008

TONY BOUIE ENDORSED BY CONGRESSMAN JOHN SHADEGG!!!


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

CONTACT: Tony Bouie

August 4, 2008

Congressman John Shadegg: "Citizens of LD 6 Need Tony Bouie"


(Anthem, AZ) – Congressman John Shadegg (AZ – 03) endorsed Tony Bouie, Republican candidate in Legislative District 6, today.



"Tony Bouie is exactly the type of
leader the citizens of Legislative District 6 need," Shadegg said of Bouie. "As a resident of LD 6, I know that my neighbors are facing many difficult issues right now, and I am confident that Tony has the business experience to do what it takes to protect my wallet and as a husband and father he can be trusted to do what it takes to protect my family as well."



Tony Bouie, an Anthem resident since 2001, is honored to have the endorsement of such a well respected leader in Arizona. "Congressman Shadegg is a respected leader in our community and throughout our state," said Bouie. "I am humbled that he has chosen to support me, and I look forward to representing the Congressman in the Legislature."

Bouie is the Chairman and CEO of Halo Cups, Inc. He holds a MBA from the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, a bachelor’s in media arts and masters in Language Reading and Culture from the University of Arizona. He played football and baseball at the University of Arizona before he went on to play in the NFL for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for four seasons. He is married to a former school teacher, Allison, and has two daughters, Natalie, 3 and Eboni, 1.

Congressman John Shadegg is a seven‐term Congressman and resident of Legislative District 6.

More information about Tony Bouie can be found at
www.tonybouie.com

Note: Blogger is having an issue with uploading photos, will post when I can!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You GO Tony Bouie........Keep wearing that lavender. Go Cats!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am impressed by this endorsement. Tony is someone we can be proud to have represent our district. I have great respect for John Shadegg and Tony Bouie!

Anonymous said...

Shadegg has been a trustworthy politician in this state. If he endorses Bouie, he has my vote.