Monday, July 28, 2008

THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT BARACK OBAMA'S IRAQ TRIP - From a Soldier in Iraq


I received this from a good friend. This e-mail is authentic, the soldier who wrote this is related to the person who sent it to me. This describes in detail Barack Obama's recent visit to Iraq. You will NEVER read this in the Obama Loving MSM:


Hello everyone,


As you know I am not a very political person. I just wanted to pass along that Senator Obama came to Bagram Afghanistan for about an hour on his visit to 'The War Zone'. I wanted to share with you what happened.


He got off the plane and got into a bullet proof vehicle, got to the area to meet with the Major General (2 Star) who is the commander here at Bagram. As the Soldiers where lined up to shake his hand he blew them off and didn't say a word as he went into the conference room to meet the General.


As he finished, the vehicles took him to the Clam Shell(pretty much a big top tent that military personnel can play basketball or work out in with weights) so he could take his publicity pictures playing basketball.



He (Obama) again shunned the opportunity to talk to Soldiers to thank them for their service. So really he was just here to make a showing for the American's back home that he is their candidate for President.


I think that if you are going to make an effort to come all the way over here you would thank those that are providing the freedom that they are providing for you.


I swear we got more thanks from the NBA Basketball Players or the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders than from one of the Senators, who wants to be the President of the United States.


I just don't understand how anyone would want him to be our Commander-and-Chief. It was almost that he was scared to be around those that provide the freedom for him and our great country. If this is blunt and to the point I am sorry but I wanted you all to know what kind of caliber of person he really is. What you see in the news is all fake.


In service,

CPT Jeffrey S. Porter

Battle Captain

TF Wasatch

American Soldier


God's Speed and our prayers and thanks go out to you Captain Porter and all the armed forces who defend us from the enemies of the United States!

7 comments:

CountryGirl said...

F.Y.I. I thought you might be interesting in knowing that I've gotten this earlier in email message as well as several of my other friends.

Many of us now have it going all over My Space, we just keep it going on and on.

This will not die down as Obama thinks it might.

Obama isn't fit to watch my dog let alone lead our Country.

Tony GOPrano said...

Country Girl Thanks for your on-going hard work for John McCain!

I agree with you; this issue is NOT going away. Obama and his stooges in the MSM have done everything to hide the truth. Thank God for the Internet so what actually takes place can be reported on.

Anonymous said...

I also received this from a couple different people. At first snopes.com labeled it as "unverified". Then it went to "false". However, nowhere in the article does it ever dispute the account. It doesn't dispute the origin of the writer or his position in Afghanistan.

The writer, after being questioned by superiors, says after checking with his sources he finds there were errors in his email that was intended only for his family and please do not forward it or post it on blogs.

No accounting for what errors, no denial of origin. It is followed by wonderful stories of his amazing visit that was better than anything ever! Gush, gush!

White space, read the white space….scary folks, VERY scary!

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's pretty damning.

Obama meeting with non-coms and officers in Afghanistan:

http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w29/img.270728_t.jpg

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/07/20/us/20obamanew.span.jpg

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/07/20/us/20cnd-obama1.600.jpg

And that's after a 30 second Google search.

Tony and countrygirl, if you're going to lie, make your lies unverifiable.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Tony, I love how it went from "I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM A SOLDIER!" to "My friend received a letter from a relative and then forwarded it to me".

It's called an e-mail forward - just FYI, all those e-mails you're getting from the National Bank of Burkina Faso wanting to transfer you the sum of $4,000,000 (US)? They're not real either.

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like Captain Jeffery S. Porter's in a world of trouble:

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/07/Military_blog.Obama_072508w/

"Army Times sent an e-mail to Porter, a Utah Army National Guard member assigned to the 142nd Military Intelligence Battalion, asking if he could verify that he wrote the controversial e-mail and requesting an interview."

"Porter’s reply declined the interview request, but said:

“I am writing this to ask that you delete my e-mail and not forward it, after checking my sources some of the information that was put out in my e-mail was wrong. This e-mail was meant only for my family. Please respect my wishes and delete the e-mail and if there are any blogs you have my e-mail portrayed on I would ask if you would take it down too.”

The Army refuted the accuracy of the account of the Obama visit.

“These comments are inappropriate and factually incorrect,” Bagram spokesman Lt. Col. Rumi Nielson-Green told the New York Daily News.

OUCH! You might want take this post down, Tony. Captain Porter's in a world of **** right now.

Anonymous said...

I think the Republicans never got it !!

The surge worked in a war that shouldn't have happened.

i.e. that Obama voted against and more wants to end.

That the surge worked - was the center of McCain's campaign - you have to wonder did this have something to do with Vietnam - another failed war.

Let's bring the troops out -->

Don't forget to thank the Sunni Arabs who turned against Al Qaeda - that's why the surge worked - remember!