Saturday, May 10, 2008

ACU's Keith Lefebvre insults former Marine Bob Haran.



Fri May 09, 2008 at 12:24:20 PM

From the Feathered Bastard Blog - By Stephem Lemons

Lastly, in today's nativist watch, check out the exchange below between Keith "Loose Screw" Lefebvre, the so-called "State Media Liason [sic]" for
American Citizens United, the group trying to recall Phil, and Republican activist Bob Haran.


You'll remember that last week Haran denounced the recall as futile and separated himself from the group, which he helped found along with anti-Hispanic Hispanic Anna Gaines.
Haran seems like a class act to me. Lefebvre, not so much.

If this is the guy you choose to be your media spokesman, you're in some deep doo-doo. Lefebvre can't seem to communicate without threatening someone. Hardly a quality you want in a PR flack, even an amateur one.


In any case, Lefebvre himself is but one more reason why this recall is a joke, and doomed to failure. It should be noted that Haran served in combat during the Vietnam War as a U.S. Marine, making Lefebvre's e-mail that much more scurrilous.


From keith.lefebvre@______com 5/5/2008 9:11 AM


Good morning Bob,


Just a quick note to point out that your letter posted in the New Times was nothing less than a cowardly traitorous act on your part, in my humble opinion.You and people like you that have allowed their ego to overcome their patriotism are a disgrace to those that continue their efforts with a clear conscious.It is no wonder that so many consider you a "has been" that never was.


Just one mans observation, I wish you many sleepless nights.


Bob Haran's reply:


No, I just did it because I didn't know some of these people claiming to represent American Citizens United. But now that I have some correspondence from you, after you made fools of yourself and the organization I named and wrote the mission statement for, I see I made a good decision because I sure the hell wouldn't want my good name connected with someone of your mentality.


The fact is genius, you never would have been able to recall the mayor of Phoenix, and you would have done the movement more harm then good by being soundly defeated by someone seen as representing the pro-immigration side of the issue, to say nothing of dividing the community further between Anglo and Hispanic.


But you probable would enjoy that, maybe even spill a little blood on the streets of Phoenix.


The next time you steal an organization's name, please let the president of that organization know you're going to do something stupid before you hold a press conference claiming to represent that organization.


If you want to know what's holding back the immigration control movement, look in the mirror.


And just for the fun of it, just because you sound like you're some sort of Nazi or white supremacist, and because I never herd of you before, I think I'll share you're stupid comments with the press, just incase something happens to me because you sound like you just got out of the penitentiary and that's the only way you know how to fight politically.


BOB HARAN,Phoenix


To you guys in the press, I don't know who this wacko is but I have seen his name in some news reports regarding the Gordon recall. Some real idiots have been trying to hitch-hike on the immigration issue to advance their racist agenda, that's why we formed American Citizens United, to get away from people like that. I don't know what the agenda of this nut case is, but if something nefarious should become me, you might have a scoop. I've had many political differences with people but I never got anything like this before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out these websites!

There's something for everybody!

http://www.arizonaformccain.com

http://www.arizonaforjohnmccain.com

http://www.mccainforarizona.com

http://www.johnmccainforarizona.com

http://www.johhnmccainusa.com