Tuesday, July 10, 2007

An Update from McCain

Dear Supporter:

Challenges are nothing new to me. Whether political challenges, physical challenges or even personal challenges - how you stand up, face them and move forward defines your character and your strength.

My friends, it's no secret that we have faced many challenges in this campaign. But I continue to do my best to make you proud by standing on principle and doing the tough things necessary to make our nation proud and strong - it's the only way I know how.

I'm honored that you're standing with me and I'm determined to continue to face our challenges head-on and win. The stakes are simply too high to sit on the sidelines during this important crossroad in our nation's history.
I hope you will join me in welcoming back an old friend, Rick Davis, who will be resuming his role from the 2000 campaign as my campaign manager. Though we have a long, hard road ahead of all of us, I know that with your help, we will prevail.

Now is not the time to be timid or to shy away from our challenges - now is the time to stand up and say what we believe. I'm fighting to make our nation stronger, our government more effective and our world a safer place - and I hope you will continue to join me in this important journey.
Together, I have every confidence that we will be successful and I am honored by your continued support and friendship.

Sincerely, Senator John McCain

No comments: