Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hey Dennis.....sorry to disappoint you, I haven't stopped supporting Sen. John McCain


Dennis Durband, writing in the Hot Doesn't Get It Blog (he is the one who runs 'The Arizona Conservative'), mentions us in his recent post.

Well Dennis, let me set you straight. Your
hatred of Sen. McCain is truly showing. You and your 'comrades', at every feeble attempt, show your ignorance by slamming McCain at every chance.



What's wrong Dennis? McCain doesn't kiss your ass? I am glad Sen. McCain doesn't pander to fools like you. The tunnel vision world you live in is getting smaller every day.

Now you and your gang is going after Sen. Jon Kyl because he tried to broker a deal on the Immigration Bill. Do you people have no shame?

BTW Dennis, the only reason nothing about McCain was posted the last few days was that I have been ill and wasn't posting. I apologize for that, nothing serious, and will CONTINUE to post commentaries & articles on John McCain. After this post, I will put up the McCain Update from last Friday, just for you Dennis, since you must love reading it.

You say I am a cheerleader for Sen. McCain. You bet your ass I am Dennis. Just like Hot Doesn't Get It has become the
Mitt "Flip-Flop" Romney Central for Arizona. Sorry to disappoint you Dennis....

No comments: