Saturday, May 29, 2010

Jim Waring will fight to restore the economy

I am often asked if I enjoy running for Congress. The truth is, I love knocking on doors and meeting voters. This past week after knocking on thousands of doors, I’m happy to report that I have turned in nearly five times as many signatures as the law requires.



I will out work all of my opponents in this campaign. Everyday I go door to door to reach out and meet voters in the district.



Over the past months I have received some amazing letters & emails from constituents that I have met. Julie Williams from Phoenix wrote to my office saying,





“After 60 years as an Arizona native, Jim was the FIRST individual running for office to stop by my home and introduce himself. No big push or fancy footwork, just a kind smile, handshake and humble introduction. I have now read his stand on the policies that I am most interested in and agree that he will best represent the values I believe in. Thanks for taking the personal approach and GOOD LUCK!”


I want to go to Washington to make sure that YOU are represented. Yesterday the federal deficit ballooned to $13,000,000,000,000. Higher taxes, stimulus projects, bailouts, an unsustainable health care overhaul, and irresponsible earmarks -- this INSANITY must stop NOW!


Taxpayers have had enough. In Arizona I’ve voted to cut wasteful spending and I will continue to fight for you in Washington.


Government shouldn’t create jobs – let Americans do it! Government needs to get out of the way and unleash our greatest engine for prosperity; the innovation and hard work of the American people.



Let’s put a stop to high taxes, cumbersome regulations and frivolous lawsuits so those who wish to start and grow a thriving business can do so. Creating a favorable business climate which produces new jobs will be one of my biggest priorities in Congress.



Our country’s record debt and deficits must be controlled.


The reckless spending spree of the current administration takes away available credit for new business. In order to aid America’s economic recovery, I will fight against massive new energy taxes, the ending of the secret ballot process for workers, and any policy that unfairly burdens citizens in the workforce.



Sincerely,


Jim Waring


Candidate for Congress


No comments: